Tuesday 18 April 2017

Day 1391

Day 1391;

Now today my. BMI result was up by 0.1 at 21.39 and my age was up by 3 as well so I could have read into it way too much and said that means the score in the champions league is going to be 3-1 but it wasn't it was 1-1 Leisester City go out of the champions league.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and grapes (green and purple).
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages and ham on toast.
Dinner: pie, peas, potato and chocolate.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have been to the gym in the afternoon I did a "full" work out today, and I played inn breath of the Wild but I only got one shrine completed today so it has been a disappointing day, it's the hidden winds shrine and the fateful stars that I'm stuck on and in the mountains (Hebra) I have located the shrine that has a boat outside but getting from the boat to the shrine is a problem for me at least.

What else have I done today? Basically naught, but I think Mich said that the bike ride application thing was going well but I couldn't tell from his words how. As he was telling me that he had received an email response from the person, and they'd said that they guessed or something and they'd have to talk to their supervisor, I'm not attempting to be too pessimistic but it was only a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment