Thursday 27 April 2017

Day 1400

Day 1400;

My BMI was up I don't rember what to but it went up, again and today I only did a small cycle in the morning and then I can't rember what I have done until I played on Breath of the Wild.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, grapes (green) and pear.
Lunch: sausage roll, tinned spaghetti with mini sausages, toast and 2 Bakewell slices.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mugs of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

So today I first off went on a little tandom cycle with Mich, but I forgot to get changed into my gym gear before Tini got back home so I wasn't allowed to go to the gym today as wel, which was irritating, as Tini rang the home phone multiple times and I was attempting to get the phone to Mich so he could answer it but no I wasn't quick enough, the phone kept going to answer machine and then the person on the other end (Tini) would hang up instead of leaving a message like the message was telling her to as if she had done then I might have been ready to go to the gym. Instead I played a bit more on Breath of  the Wild, today I have only found a few more Koroks, which takes my tally up to 105 now but I'm still on 88 shrines. But I did get myself some Dark Link costume.

In town today Mich and I had to go to the hairdressers as we've got a wedding to go to this weekend. Wedding that if you haven't got the concept from me already I think it is just pointless that's not saying It's pointless because they're them, I'm stating it's pointless because what they are doing is paying a fortune and causing a scene to make themselves feel special. If they really wanted to they could do all of this bur without all the faffing about and they could do it without all of the spectacle, asthey could just head off to their local registry office, from their it should be as easy for them to say that they'd like to be married then the person behind the counter may ask for some ID to check ages then ask for at least one witness,then it should be up to the three of you to sign your names. 2 getting the marriage and the 1 witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment