Wednesday 5 April 2017

Day 1378

Day 1378;

21.59/21.69 was my BMI of this day so it seems to be back to where it was before yesterdays drop.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast and cake.
Dinner: sausages in Yorkshire pudding, carrots, potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have been to the gym for another full workout. How did a Goron get into Gerudo City? Everyone knows that there are no female Goron's, or at least should know. They are basically the opposite of the Gerudo, minus all of the 0parts which make them vaguely human as the Goron's are basically rocks, it cost me 600 Rupies to get into the town and then there is a Goron just standing there chilling,, what the hell Nintendo? But anyway now I'm in Guredo City with my new heat resistant attire, I'm wondering if I could use it to climb up,  Death Mountain.

But guess what I know also happened today... Allergy got the job she really wanted. Nothing else happened today, at least not in the proximity of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment