Thursday 20 April 2017

Day 1393

Day 1393:

Today I got an even worse BMI, it was 21 32, and what did I do today? Well I played some more on Breath of the Wild and I went out on the tandem.

Breakfast: deal, apple, banana, grapes (green and purple) and pear.
Lunch: cheese and ketchup toastie.
Dinner: fish, crocket potatoes and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.

Now today in breath ofd the Wild I mannaged to complete 4 more shrines so that takes me up to 76 shrines, and 90 Koroks found, as in discovered, The most frustrating thing that I have accomplished today was when you have to thread the block through the hole as I kept attempting to put the block in the wrong way around as it kept getting jammed then it kept slipping right through the hole until I managed it. But now I have made it into the Goron City, I have purchased some of the clothing that you can wear in the Burning conditions if the Goron/Eldin. The Gerudo, I managed to listen in on the conversation so I have completed that tsk also.

Today on the tandem I had to save the tandem as Mich said that he almost steered it into a ditch when I heard that Mich had got himself into a spot of bother all I did was I placed my feet on the floor and I steadied the bike I couldn't see what had happened but Mich seemed to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment