Friday 21 April 2017

Day 1394

Day 1394:

21.32 was my BMI as my BMI ha remained at a constant from yesterday and I have expelled none of my energy, minus the parts that I have through playing on Breath of the Wild. I was slacking today as I only managed to complete 2 more shrines.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, grapes (green and purple) and pear.
Lunch: cheese and salad cream sandwich.
Dinner: half of a margarita pizza, chips and 4 Jaffa cakes.
Drinks:  300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 6 jelly beans.

Europa League/the champions league for teams which aren't champions yesterday I think that Manchester United managed to salvage a draw with which ever club they were playing with a late goal, from Rashford, to put the tie to 2-1 instead of 1-1 as it had ended at the end of 90 minutes, plus stoppage time, then they start play 30 minutes of extra-time, plus stoppage time, and I'm thinking that the mr Rashford's goal came in the last minute of stoppage time after 30 minutes of stoppage time had elapsed. Manchester United still have to win their semi-final tie which is against Celta Vigo then the final which will be against either Ajax or Lyon, so good luck Manchester United, in getting past Celta Vigo and if you manage to get past them good luck on getting past either of the other two sides.

What I was attempting to do today was some of the side quests, as I have got Urbosas Fury which helped me getride of that Molduga and the Lynel for the "Hoofs" or the hooves but I only got 2 from it, for the final riddle what ends with 'oofs' and starts with 'H' which should be hooves, but I gave him 1 Lynel hoof and he accepted it and he did something for me, or he gave me something, but I cannot remember what. Was it a diamond that he gave me? As I know that I had myself 11 earlier due to me giving that nice Zora 10 Luminous stones over and over, well that may be correct as I now have 12 Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment