Monday 3 April 2017

Day 1376

Day 1376;

21.46 again, I must be doing something wrong.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: 2 sausage rolls and I've forgot.
Dinner: macaroni cheese.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I'mm thinking that it may have been down due too my decline of a dinner time pudding. As today Idid't get out to athletics but insteadI went to the gym and att the gym today there was a girl/woman that I thought could recognise but it turns out that I didn't recognise her, at least not the person.

Then on   the way to to the bank I think I saw another girl/woman that I thought, I knew, cut it was one of those people that you recognise from somewhere but you have no idea as to the ID of the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment