Saturday 22 April 2017

Day 1395

Day 1395;

21.32 again, now that ,must be something of a record, for me at least at managing to stay at the same BMI for 3 days consecutively.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, chocolate eclair, apple, banana and pear.
Dinner: pie, carrots, peas and potato.
Drinks: 2 30ml mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

In a football league season, excluding the Premier League as in that league there is only 20 teams so therefore they each team only has to play 38 games in the season (each other team twice) meanwhile in the three other leagues there is 24 teams in each (which equals 46 league games per season),which is honestly fine due to the top teams in the Premier League get to play additional games in European competitions,whille all of the teams within the FA have to play in the FA cup and the Premier League clubs are more likely to progress which gets them more games, and the EFL cup (which has some welsh teams in also) which is only the teams from the top 4 leagues enter, and then again the top teams are more likely to get further in, so therefore that's supposed to make up for the lack in game time for some of those clubs. What's the forth competition? Oh I forgot it's 1. the League, 2. FA cup, 3. EFL cup, 4. the Champions league/other European competition. They are the 4 trophies that the clubs in the english football league system are permitted to go for.

Now the team that I support ended there game today In a draw which puts them back in the league so now they have to win there last 2 games of the season to even stand an outsiders chance of making it to the playoffs.

But rgis morning, before I went to the game I played some Boccia my team lost 9-2, thank goodness it wasn't an official game. The two teams were J, Nut, Link and Nath who was against Laffv, D, Icar and myself.

I think J is weird asshe always makes a big fuss about shaking my hand, and I think she loves Tini but Tini iis a married woman already. I don't understand love.

Then Ialso completed 2 more shrines on Breath of the Wild, of which I think the second one of the day was the Blessing I got for climbing up that rocky surface collecting rupees along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment