Thursday 13 April 2017

Day 1386

Day 1386;

21.65 I got closer still to my target, but not by quite the same margin as yesterdays, which may have been as I walked around 2 separate cities today meanwhile yesterday I cycled on the tandem a bit.

Breakdast: cereal.
Lunch: 1/2 a ham sandwich, half a cheese and ham sandwich, kettle chips (crisps) and 2 mini battenburgs.
Dinner:,sausages in Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, potato and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300mll mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: banana, green grapes and pear.

Early onset greying of the hair has been linked with an increased risk of a heart attack, the radio has been telling us yesterday, I think. But didn't Emu have a grey hair perturbing from her head all of those years ago? I know that she pulled it out sharply and she has been going to the gym at more regular intervals ever since then, I think, so that could have stopped the greying process and she's starting up on eating more meats now so that maybe an evolutionary reason to the apparent colourless nature of her hair. Ok from an evolutionary perspective it could go somewhat like this, if you eat meat then your body is getting enough nutrients, and stuff, to support the act of providing for any potential children then your hair is set out in a way to attract as much attention from the opposite gender as possible, as it's basically an advertising board for potential mates.Because when someone is really stressed you may have heard the phrase that they 're turning grey. But Emu has been putting greys in her hair within the pandemonium over her wedding which is coming up shortly. I'm unsure if she been doing that literally but i's how it's all seeming rushed now, and Emu wants the day to be perfect, to her specifications, and something extraordinary,

I went over to a local city to catch a train to London as I was to go to a hospital in London today so I got dropped off outside od the train station with Tini, aka my eyes, for the majority of the trip with her either grabbing my arm or her shouting at me when I was about to walk into some one or thing, which tends to work.

Then in Breath of the Wild today I completed only 1 shrine so today was a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment