Sunday 30 April 2017

Day 1403

Day 1403:

21.19 wasn't my best result, but I have been travelling miles in a car today,.

Breakfast: banana, blueberries, raspberries, bacon, sausages, hash brown and fried egg.
Lunch: double cheeseburger and cold chips.
Dinner:macaroni cheese.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 250ml mugs of fruit juice and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now this morning I woke up moderately early, as I had a sleep which somewhat reminded me of D of E that I only did the first practise  of and of it I can remember sleeping soundly on one of those Tempur (memory foam) mattress things, to wake up early I the next morning thinking of how much I miss my own bed and that I'd have rather slept on the floor.News flash I would've still refer slept on the floor as I'm sure that the foam still don't agree with me. But at least with D of E I could step outside of my tent without knowledge that I'd be locked out, but I have got around to pacing up and down the room. I have also done 25 press-ups, 25 sit-ups,25 crunches and 25 squats.

I played on some more breath of the wild, I think I have found a Korok today. I've also found where a new shrine is but I haven't managed to get into another shine.

Vladimir clitchco is the Russian boxer that got beat up by Tyson fury 17 months ago and yesterday he fought ant Joshua, I think that you said earlier that the mightiest ant in the world, beat him up as well. As it was a fight for the world heavy weight championship title. so I'm thinking that the Ant is now the world heavy weight champion.


No comments:

Post a Comment