Friday 28 April 2017

Day 1401

Day 1401;

21.2 smoothing which was a slight decrees from yesterdays which was 21.36 I think, and I'm thinking that today's was 21.29 or something like that.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, grapes (green), pear and banana.
Lunch: cheese and salad cream sandwich.
Dinner: beef, peas, carrots, baked potato, horse radish and baillieys bread and butter pudding.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

But today I got another little cycle and I played on the switch for a short time, well the time was so short I didn't get anything done on Breath of the Wild, apart from moving around a bit, other than that I can't remember wha I have done today on it.

But today was a iny bit interesting as we had GM and GD around today, now it was GD's first visit to our house and it was something like this GM's 3rd and I can actually remember the first but not the second, which maybe as I got whacked by a car before the second visit, so I mightn't have actually been here for that one as I would probably have been in hospital, such a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment