Monday 24 April 2017

Day 1397

Day 1397;

21.19 was my BMI of today disappointment my weight for today was 10stone 3LB which wasn't far off of Allergy's last result in weight. But I have put that result down to the fact that I was doing a 50 minute on the exercise bike today. In preparation for the ride that I don't even know that I'm doing yet.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and pear.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and a cake.
Dinner: turkey, carrots, pear, peas, potato and some Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I started my day off by eating my breakfast, then I came back upstairs, to my room, in order to get myself dressed and ready or the day, but before I did the in order part I played a bit on Breath of the Wild, but when the consoles battery died, well it ran out of charge, I had a great idea. My idea was to get myself fitter as I was doing in the winter months, so I started off by doing 30 press-ups, which was harder than I remembered, next up I did 40 more press-ups then it was onto a finishing off 30 to make my 100 for today. So what was that routine again? Press-ups... S...-ups Oh yeah thank you it went press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats. So for sit-ups I have now completed 2 sets of 50 which means that I have completed 100 sit-ups. Crunches I have done 100 simply enough finally it's time for some squats of which I have done myself 100. So that's it for today, in fitness, But I've still got that back log of something like 53 days to get onto. Also today I have been in more training, at the gym, for the cycle ride which we still don't know if our application to enter the ride has been successful, or not.

In Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild today I completed the 4th dungeon/divine beast, fire blight Ganon he was a bit easy to defeat and claim my 18th heart container, then I beat the shrine of hidden winds, i fund the hidden wind,.

No comments:

Post a Comment