Tuesday 11 April 2017

Day 1384

Day 1384;

21.46 was my BMI again today, but today I didn't go to the gym, I went out on the tandem for a cycle, around where I don't really know I couldn't see for the majority of the cycle I just peddled and stopped peddling when Mich told me to.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and green grapes.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), 1 chocolate orange pot of joy and 1 cream egg pot of joy.
Dinner: pie, peas, potato, cheesecake and chocolate from my chocolate box.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice,
Snacks: 4 jelly beans.

So the other day I saw 1 article that gave Breath of the Wild a score of 3/10 the way that the article was written just seemed like a Joke/troll to me at least. But the thing was that this person that was "critiquing"/trolling the game was saying stuff like the game was too difficult but then going on to types about something that happens late in the game. So he/she/it I'm unsure as in the article they said thatt were a tranny, transsexual or something like that, but they wrote that they thought it was the worse thing that Nintendo has ever created and they thought that the enemies looked like jews and the hero, Link, is a symbol of Hitlers perfect people with blonde hair and blue eyes.

So basically you have the exact same problems with Steve Rodgers being Captain America? But anyway it's confusing.I  Like the game as it gives you amazing world to explore in your own time and at your own pace, it's also a very hands off game, you can ask some of the NPC's something like how to shield slide and they will inform you (Hit L,X and Y  and awhile  you are looking down the hill and you have a shield equipped).

Today I have completed 5 shrines. which included 3 of the Major Test of Strength, which became a lot easier after defeating 1as I stocked up on it's ancient weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment