Saturday 8 April 2017

Day 1381

Day 1381;

21.62 so my BMI went up again,It's approaching the target relatively nicely now.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple,and pear.
Lunch: I have forgotten.
Dinner: cheese sandwich (white bread) and a chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 jelly beans.

So my main man in the White House has started his forign affairs off with a bang, or 59 of them to be accurate.within a 59 cruise missile strike on the Syrian base which is suspected to have launched the chemical attack on it's own cittezens. Now yesterday much said to me something about the Americans "retaliation" on Syria for launching the chemical weapons against it's own people which didn't sound correct to me as a retaliation are the actions that a thing does to another thing if the thing2 has done something against to the thing1. So I'd have had it reported that the Americans launched 59 tomahawk cruise misses at the Syrian airbase where the terrorist attacks on the Syrian people supposedly came from.

So lets just enjoy some Lordi....



So today I have had a relatively busy day as I have had boccia, watch a football match and I have gone to a quiz night, and in-between some of the activities I have even managed to getin  a few  minutes on Breath of the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment