Thursday 6 April 2017

Day 1379

Day 1379;

21.49 was my BMI for the second dat un a row which as I vaguely recall was a positive yesterday as it was up on the day before.

Breakfast: cereal, baanana, apple and green grapes.
Lunch: canned spaghetti on toast with mini sausages and cream egg pot of joy.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips and a chocolate orange pot of joy.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now tioday I have played on Breath of the Wild I have been searching for Leviathan remains to no avail and I got roped into helping this Gerudo princess into taming the divine beast of the Gerudo. Which is really quite the bother.

But at other times of the day I have been attempting to protect the sacred stones from the evil dude that is a king of one of the 5 great nations who has already collected 2 of them together and I am just waiting for him to collect 2 more and as King Fado is now dead. So I am intrigued on how the story will end.

Also today I went on the treadmill at the gym and the machine stopped me at about 20 minutes as my heart rare was apparently too high, But pay  much attention to heart rate readings as I'm sure that one yime it sad that my heart rate was toohigh then when it checked it said my heart  rate was 89.

No comments:

Post a Comment