Saturday 15 April 2017

Day 1388

Day 1388;

21.58 pathetic today's result was the worse result that I have had in a while now, you wouldn't of thought that I had ben to the gym today as I did but it was only a 30 minute ride on the excercise bike.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch:  cheese sandwich (white bread), fruit cake and chocolate chip shortbread.
Dinner: tomato spaghetti, cheese and iramasu.
Drinks: 2 200ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: banana, grapes (purple) and pear.

Now today I have been to the gym which takes the total number of times that I have been to the gym so far this month to 6.

Also today I don't think that I have completed any more shrines, I have been doing I don't know what for the majority of the day but I have started Naboris, the divine beast not the sage from Ocarina of Time,anyway it's the giant camel in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment