Wednesday 12 April 2017

Day 1385

Day 1385;

21.58 which was an improvement on yesterday's result.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, green grapes and pear.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread) and a Belgium bun.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potato and cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice,

Today in Breath of the WildI have managed to complete 4 shrines the first 3 were the shrine quests of the great Deku Tree, then the 4th one that I did today I can't remember what it wax but it was from the closest shrine to the stable that Mt Pixiong (spelling) anyway the artist that tells you where the pictures are from for your memory quest, the picture was from something like Koloku lake, so I rallied the 3 of myself around and I completed it.

Leister lost out to a dubiously awarded penalty within the champions league.

But witin Breath of the Wild I also found some more Kokoroks.

No comments:

Post a Comment