Friday 7 April 2017

Day 1380

Day 1380;

21.52, my BMI is heading in the correct direction.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and pear.
Lunch: I have forgotten.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, 1 cream egg pot of joy and 1 chocolate orange pot of joy.
Drinks:2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of of fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 jelly beans.

I hate humanity. I have a deep seeded loathing for everything that humanity says it stands for, as it is just a load of dung. Like human rights, they are subjective to the whims of the people that control the societies√that people live in, like the whole todo with abortion. Which I don't see a problem with I know it's basically murder if your one of the nuts that believe that life starts at the conception, which I have no problem with I personally believe that murder should be legalised but it should have some proper regulations around it, like in the case of a homicide which was justified e.g. someone shot me as I was doing something which may cause harm to many people, I'd be died but then due to the actions of that 1 individual many lives may have been saved. Not just police shooting people, that get away with it, Now I'm not saying that we should legalise the sale of guns over this side of the pond to just anyone like they do state side, I think gun controls should be enforced like no nut jobs are allowed to own a firearm which would probably count me out, and you may have to pass a gun safety course before you can own a gun so you don't pose a greater threat to yourself and everyone around you other than the person that you're actually aiming to hurt, slimily to cars as you need a drivers licence to drive and I'm not allowed to do that either but funnily it wasn't due to me being a screw loose but it did have everything to do with the fact that I column't actually see a thing when I was in the drivers seat, which may stop me from getting a gun licence also, as I believe that may have to be able to see to shoot a gun.

TodayI have been playing on Breath of the Wild some more, I have been in Gerudo desert some more    have got to a shrine and I have completed it, then some of the sands died down outside, which has allowed me to get further in the desert.

It's the below youtube video that I have been watching also today, it sheds some light on the Gorillaz, as well as some of their tunes.



Fire Emblem- "Have you seen a girl with Indigo hair" he says talking to a girl  with indigo hair, then the next thing  you witness is a blond girl, named Natasha, running away from guards.

No comments:

Post a Comment