Saturday 29 April 2017

Day 1402

Day 1402;

21.32 was my BMI for today which was up on yesterdays by 0.03,which id a results but it's still not as high as itt was 2 days ago.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, pear and grapes (green).
Lunch: chicken sandwich (brown brea abs half of a pork our).
Dinner: chicken, carrots, roast potatoes, pavlova and chocolate brownie with ice-cream.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 250ml mugs of fruit juice and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Ok so today I have been board for the most part with a little bit of entertainment mixed in namely the 3 speeches, father of the bride, groom and the best mans speeches, but they all had a soppy element to then, and the time I got to play on my switch, until my battery started to run out.

In Breath of the Wild today I got 2 more shrines and 1 more Korok, which leaves me with 90 shrines found and completed, 30 to go and I've got 106 of the Koroks found.

As fitness today I did 50 sit-ups and I did as many press-ups as I did until I fill off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment