Friday 31 March 2017

Day 1373

Day 1373;

21.62, I'm moving in tte correct direction but still not enough.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, pear and green grapes.
Lunch: sausage roll, tinned spaghetti with mini sausages and something that I have forgotten about.
Dinner: margarita pizza, garlic bread and sponge cake.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of mlk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So in the morning (as in before I went to sleep so the time was about 1 maybe 2am) today I did 20 press-ups. then I did 220 strokes on the rower as I was waiting, as I was waiting for Tini, but as it turns out she didn't send me the message today.

Then I got up and I went on a cycle to another town/village which is close by it was apparently a 20 mile cycle and we were out there cycling for approximately 1 hour 50 minutes, as we had cycled the first half in 55 minutes and then the second half of the cycle Mich said that we'd flown back so I'm taking that to mean that we traveled back at a good pace. But today it was a cycle ride without the annoying car journey, which isn't just a bonus for me, as no annoying car journey.

The cycle ride I went on today was another one of those rides on the tandem, which had Mich steering and me on the back just peddling away, but when Mich returned home after going on our little cycle, he attempted to go on the plain old bike, I didn't see this but apparently he found it trickier as, now this is taken from his words (I think), he actually had to peddle.

Now today I've been thinking that I might have needded to get a son a while back now why don't you say something like 15 years ago, then maybe I'd be able to have him fide with me on the tandem, why only a son? It could be that all of the women in my family are all short and the males on both sides of the family are tall except maybe my GP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment