Tuesday 28 March 2017

Day 1370

Day 1370;

21.38, I think, I know it had decreased since yesterday, but all I can state about it is that today I have gone on a 30 minute cycle on the exercise bike which was my first one of those in a while.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich and slices of chocolate cake.
Dinner: spaghetti, cheese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

At athletics yesterday it was interesting as I think that out of the coaches that are supposed to turn up only 1 axtually did, and it was Mr B, but then there was also the other coach there as well but she was the one that fell pregnant and she had her child with her this week, so it was a 1 man show this week of which was unusual as it was usually a 1 woman show before she got herself pregnant, with another man doing some throwing  stuff with a young man. But then since she got pregnant she's been off caring for her child, the other man has been taking the athletics club as Mr B has been off doing... I don't know what he has been doing. But there has been another woman that was there to replace the pregnant one, who I don't think was there this week. Anyway the pregnant one has now had the child, but I got myself confused when I saw her face, as I was certain that I knew her from somewhere but I could not put a name to her face, and I had no idea of where I knew her from, at the start at least, but now I remember.

Who knows? Not me. I never lost control. You're face to face, With the man who sold the world.



The man who sold the world sounds a bit like that older doctor who plot which the Daleks shifted the earth to another set of co-ordinates throughout the time space nexus, at least i think that was what they were talking about a long, long time ago.

Now today I have Got to the Rito village without clearing out the main boss in the Zora's Domain but now I have got some new clothes to help me out in the Eldin region thanks to me getting sidetracked on another side quest as I am have been on my own side quest which is to travel to all of the towers, and to activate them all so I can get the largest map of Hyrule which is bigger, and more encompassing, than in any of the previous games.

No comments:

Post a Comment