Tuesday 21 March 2017

Day 1363

Day 1363:

21.49, or so I'm thinking, what happened to me today? I went to the gym, today.

Breakfast: cereal, pear and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread lightly sprinkled with seeds) and Bakewell slices.
Dinner: gammon, pineapple, peas, potatoes and Belgium chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I have noticed some mistakes within my previous days posts, the first mistake I noticed ages ago but I have only just got around to fixing it it's the one where I confused a Moblin for a tall lanky Bokoblin I'm sorry about that, but the second one was within the post that I made yesterday it was from the Twilight Princess Amiibo that I used to summon Epona not the Ocarina of Time Link Amiibo as I don't have an Ocarina of Time Amiibo. Click here to check out the outfits and how to get them It also instructs you on what Amiibo go with what outfits, I saw the Sheik garb in Kakariko villages shop the last time I was there but the garments cost way too much for me back then. Maybe now I've got the actual mask I could potentially be wealthy enough to purchase them both, which reminds me I still have to find  the great fairy fountain which is in the vicinity. I have 31 of 120 shrines completed so it's pretty much settled that'm not going to get it completed before∫Brexit is triggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment