Saturday 25 March 2017

Day 1367

Day 1367;

21.62 twas an improvement again but it's still not good enough, I was much closer before my little phlegm fit, and before I decided to be lazy for this month, but I might as well scrap it before this month is out.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and a cake thing.
Dinner: chicken pie, peas, croquet potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade.

Now today the boccia team that I'm a member of had another 2 game, I actually played 6 ends, in total, today the first 5, I lost 4, and the team that I was part of won the 5th, then the team also won the 6th end which I had been subbed out for, which ave us a score of 4-2 then the next match was slightly more 1 sided only slightly the score was something like 7-1. then in the final end that I played in as it was a friendly match the team that I was part of 'won the first end in the friendly match, then I didn't pay very much attention to the rest of the friendly match as I had to get going, I had a football match to go and see.

The football match was a great match which gives me another incite into the managers tactics, Which are attack, attack, attack for the first half, to build up a lead then the second half the tactics are to defend defend, defend. I think as it's too tiring to attack for the complete 90 minutes, but this game was a win for the team that I support but it wasn't a clean sheet,. as the opposition team only managed to get 1 goal in the home teams net, but thankfully the full time score was 2-1.

Then I have also mannaged to complete another shrine and some more quests on Breath of the Wild today, but due to the traffic of stuf I have been doing today I haven't managed to fit in any time on the splatoon global testfire thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment