Sunday 12 March 2017

Day 1354

Day 1354;

21.84 up by 0.06 from yesterdays and I have done less calories than yesterday and more calories than 2 days ago.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: chicken soup, bread and a Belgium bun.
Dinner: beef, peas, carrots, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and ...
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So this morning I thought that it was tomorrow but no-one was getting up, which should have left alarm bells ringing in my head, but it didn't, I just trooper myself off downstairs noticed that no-one was up yet so I made my way back upstairs and then off I went back ro bed, like the big laze that I am.

Today in Breath of the Wild I completed 2 more shrines and I discovered where 2 more were so I've got the two of them marked out on my map and I have also made it to the Zora's Domain, within this game the Zora and the Rito both exist simultaneously, how? I know that the Zora race took to the skies and evolved into the Rito, Wind Waker, because the goddesses flooded hyrule which should have killed off the vast majority of their food,, due t the cross contamination of fresh and sea waters but it wouldn't kill off the Zora as in Majora's Mask the Zora colony is out by the sea and in Ocarina of Time you meet them in the rivers but all of the Rito from in Wind Waker looked similar but the first Rito I met in this game was greenish more parrot like.

No comments:

Post a Comment