Tuesday 7 March 2017

Day 1349

Day 1349;

21.68 it was lower than yesterday's reading but I didn't burn off as many calories as yesterday, by about 100. But I have gone to the gym today to do a 24:20 fitness test, on the  treadmill, that was the length of my working out before the body test then after the body test I did 10 crunches, 10 sit-ups, 10 squats, 10 lunges, 10 press-ups and 50 speed skaters. But i haven't got any
strokes on the rower done today as well so lets be having myself get another 3000 for tomorrow.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: sausage rolls and sponge cake.
Dinner: mac n' cheese and some tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Now today my GM had some medical problems so inevitably Emu has made a fool of herself, by criticising the one person that literally ran to her aid and probably the only one of us that has the expertise to deal with what ever situation that GM was in as she is an almost qualified nurse. But that isn';'t the best part of the story either, as where is Emu even now that this has happened, she isn't even in the same county as the rest of us, but I'll give her this she did say  that she'd drive her way over here though but by that time it was all already done GM had been loaded up into the ambulance ready to be taken off to hospital. So what was the use of having an additional piece of dead weight? As that is all that she'd be.

Now today i have also played about more on the masterpiece that is Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I especially enjoyed sneaking up on enemy just to slice him to pieces from his back and I Moblins I have blundered into them before now and it was a 1 hit kill of me if i am not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment