Thursday 9 March 2017

Day 1351

Day 1351;

Wii Fit has taken a turn for the word yet again , now I'm down to 21.65 which is minus 0.03 and I didn't do any exercise today, which means I don't know how many more of my routine I should have to do for this month, but I'm starting too think that it'd be better if I was to scratch this month as it's been a bad month snd next month just do double per day. And then maybe I will have completed Breath of the Wild also, I hope.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: grated cheese sandwich and Bakewell slice.
Dinner: pasta Bolognese and profiteroles.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs  of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now as I hope to have completed Breath of the Wild before the end of March just as Mrs May wants to have activated article 50 before the end of March. So the two of us are in a race toes who can actually complete the task set out for us both before the end of March and assuming we both manage it fingers crossed, for that eventuality, it's going to be a race to see who meets there desired goal first.

Now on Breath of the Wild today I have completed some more shrines, which brings my total up to 13. now basically i have traded them is for more heart containers, so now I have 6 heart containers, as you start off with 3 heart containers and after you beat a shrine you  get given a thing so you have 4 and if you go into the temple of time and you walk up the statue of the goddess Hylia and you tap A to pray it says aloud of rubbish about how the goddess smiles;es upon you, well it'd not my fault the statue was made hat way,  and then before it says you can trade in 4 of the things in for either an extra heart or a  bit of additional stamina so with 12/13 of the things i have got 3 extra hearts. But I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment