Thursday 23 March 2017

Day 1365

Day 1365;

21.45 which is an improvement on yesterdays, but only a slight improvement I'm still about 2 pounds away from my goal.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, pear and banana.
Lunch: grated cheese sandwich (white bread), chicken mayo sanswich (brown bread) and a chocolate chip shortbread.
Dinner: turkey drummers, carrots, croquet potatoes and a pot of joy (cream egg flavoured).
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today was interesting as I had my friend come around to visit me today which was fun, especially as he kept falling asleep as I played my bit on Breath of the Wild, as I was attempting to get it up to the forth shrine on the starting point of the game I told him to go up the top of the mountain to get the warm doublet from the Old man up there. Not in those exact words, obvisiously, but did he listen to me? No. He just went along to the final shrine completed it which ended the old man, I'm wondering if there is still a say to get the warm doublet.

But if anyone ever tells you that bulling doesn't work I have got to say they are lying as in disabled swimming and in all you real peoples cycling, for team GB the 2 best sports it has been uncovered that there has been a lot of bullying involved, but I can tell you now bullies will be disowned by the BBC in their attempts to keep the moral high ground, but If these people didn't "bully" the athletes then whose to say that team gb would have win all those medals? what are you going to give all of the medals won by team GB back to the Olyimpic headquarters to get them redistributed?

No comments:

Post a Comment