Thursday 16 March 2017

Day 1358

Day 1358;

21.56 it was up on yesterdays score by a margin of 0.04 so Ive improved slightly,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: canned spaghetti (with mini sausages) on toast.
Dinner: spaghetti bologna use (with real tomatoes and a lot of Italian herbs) and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have been for a walk around the town where I live but within the flower shop which smelled horifically but I was the only one that was smelling it, that way, and I saw a girl that I knew from school while I was there, but judging from the age that she must be by now seeing as she was in the same school year as me at the school, I do not think that the label girl should be still fitting; but what the hell do I know it's all semantics.

But I don't really know what to say about the Scottish break away from Britain, apart from I wish them luck in all of their endeavours. Or at least that is what I will be saying to them after they get another vote on the issue which will be in something like 2 and a half more years, as Mrs May has told them they can only have their vote once Britain has left the EU. Which could be leaning the SBP's to push for a worse deal for the British in the Brexit negotiations so they could then go back to they're constituents and say look how much of a rotten deal from the EU they got we're betting that we could get a better deal on our own as an independent Scotland and then, the independent Scotland is formed and they do a much better deal with the EU, or alternatively they sign up for the EU, the Euro and all. But what else was Mrs May to do? She couldn't have both eyes on both of the tables, EU negosion and the Scottish negosion, at the same time. Otherwise the Scottish and the Europeans could try the hardest to get the most out of Brittan at the lowest cost to themselves, Idon't hold it against them, it's just good business on both of their parts,and terrible business for the rest of Britain.

In Breath of the Wild today I have managed to get all 5 of the red spots on the map, and I have made it to the dungeon boss I haven't managed to beat him yet but I get what you have to do for the beginning of the battle at least, but using the electric arrows on it works very well, I'm wondering if the ice and fire arrows work on it just as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment