Wednesday 15 March 2017

Day 1357

Day 1357;

21.52 looks like I'm dwindling quite badly but my reason for todays poor turn out on the scales is my inability to eat food properly,

Breakfast; cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: Cheese sandwich (white bread).
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of water and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Yesterday I also played on the Switch, come more of Breath of the Wild, I'm thinking that I have made it into the first dungeon, well the first Devine Beast, the one in the one that I have got into by using the Zora and the Zora's tunic which was made by Link's lover. The Zora princess, there is just something with fish princesses that seem to love Link, first it as Ruto, now it's the disembodied voice of the fish woman, princess Mipha, which is inside Ruta.  I don't think they understand that it would be impossible for either of them to produce offspring with Link which could mean the end of the Legend, just as it was until a new hero was born in the adult time-line meant that the goddesses "had" to flood Hyrule, and by the way I don't mean that they literally had to flood Hyrule I was only meaning it in the ways that gods seem to be creating something one moment just to flood it the next, just to wash away all of the sins of the past and give it a clean slate for the future, when it falls away just as badly as before, if not worse.

Today I have got myself additionally stuck in the temple, I jus can't seem to make the thing go up enough on the stick maybe if i try using bomb arrows?

No comments:

Post a Comment