Sunday 19 March 2017

Day 1361

Day 1361:

21.68 I think, anyway it was up on yesterdays result so it's heading in the correct direction.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, green grapes and pear.
Lunch: forgotten.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, potato, pot of joy and chocolate eclair.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I went to the gym in the morning to make it my second time this week of going to the gym, then I returned home.

Later today I felt out of place, which wasn't helped by on our entry to the shop they asked us if we had got the right shop. Mich continued the conversation by saying "if this is a *insert name of a posh clothing hire place here* as we have got these two codes to get ourselves measured for suits due to Emu's wedding" and then told me that I had already been measured, and to that Mich said that I hadn't then the msn agreed and that set us off into a changing room and they instructed us to get changed into the outfits, the outfits were hilarious.

France beating Wales in the 100 minute of an 80 minute game of Rugby, ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment