Wednesday 1 March 2017

Day 1343

Day 1343;

21.47 I think was my Body test score for today which is tragic, I lost another pound I know that as the temperature heats up, due to the spring that started today everyones body weights should go down as your body is no longer storing al the fat to insulate you from the cold.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese toasted sandwich and sponge cake.
Dinner: burger and 3 pancakes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I had a dream about today, but it ended, before I went to the gym, and I woke up at around about the time that I had woken up in the dream, so it could be a dream or it could have been a time loop, at least I think it's called that, I guess I'll just have to continue on in the time stream to find out if I win up at the beginning of today again. But then if you do that, what was the point in writing this up it'll just vanish as the time that you have wrote this will no longer have been here. Good point, I dunno.

I also played a bit on Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, today. But I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do on the game, then I remembered it was a shame that the water from the forrest has a time limit and you can't refill it before it haas finally returned to normal water, as I wasted the majority of the time attempting to do something like that.

But then I heard the following song on the radio earlier today, and I thought it was very good,


Now tonight I have watched the FA cup match between Manchester City and Huddersfield Town. The end scoreline was 5-1 but Manchester City went behind 0-1 in the first half of the game, but that score was rectified before the break as they managed to get 3 goals before half time.

In fitness today I have gone to the gym, then I have done 500 strokes, and I have done 5 times 10 of each press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats, I'm no longer doing the speed skater things, as I have lost my red ball weight. But I have got some new wrist weights as I only had the 1 wrist weight but I broke it somehow, so I bought myself 2 more and the Tandem roof rack has been dispatched today of which I also purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment