Sunday 5 March 2017

Day 1347

Day 1347;

21.94 was my BMI for today, It's improving still and I thought that I had been lazier than yesterday as I had only done 1 of the 10 routine and I had done 0 strokes on the rower but my calories burnt from today was higher than it was yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and 5 pancakes.
Lunch: grated cheese sandwich (bread with seeds in) and sponge cake. 
Dinner: lamb, peas, carrots, potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Now today the boccia team that I'm a member of had another double header of games it was against the laughing down team but we scored 3 points against both of the teams but the first game that I played we had got back to level at 3-3 by the 4th and final end so we only had 1 extra end to play as a decider and they won it by 2 shots to put the score up to 3-5 they beat us. then it was the time for the second game and I started that game also we won the first end by 2 shots but then the second end we lost by another 2 shots, so the score line after 2 ends was 2-2, then in the third end they also won by 2 shots so it was 2-4 when I was subbed so there were 3 more ends left to play and the next 2 of the ends I thought that thee team that I was part of only lost them by 1 on each but then on the final end they won by 1 to make it 3-6 but I'm unsure of the actual score, so in the second game we played worse, similarly to the previous games results, but we played 2 separate teams and the first one was supposedly the better of the teams. 

Then I returned home and after eating my lunch I played on my Switch some more of "Breath of the Wild" it's so immersive I kept having flashbacks to my childhood in the first bit of the game, I mean until you've completed the first 4 shrines and the Old Man, you know Ron Hyrule, finally dies and explains who you are and what has happened to the beautiful kingdom of Hyrule that is around you, as I know it is beautiful but it is't quite right, I know there's loads of animals/wildlife for you to kill and eat Keese Wings and frogs I have tried to cook myself up, they just gave me off some dubious food but I have also made myself a couple of omelettes out of eggs I got out of trees I have cooked some of the thing that looks like a hog with some of those fire paper things to give me longer to rummage around on the mountain where I met the old man and I got a got a nice shirt, from the old man, to help me warm up on the mountain.

Within Boccia the adults that were there supporting our team were apparently attempting to poach the opposition first team, team captain to become a member of our team for reasons that I don't know but I know that she was the girl that I thought I knew from school all those years ago, so that might be why as they think that she could go to our club as it's probably closer to her home.

I think the Breath of the Wild game is set in the English country side as I was sure that I have been there on a holiday all the years ago. I mean without the boars but the rain the birds, although, I ain't seen any Ibis's in the wild around England but I pretty sure that I have seen some flamingos, I don't know why they may have escaped from a Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment