Monday 13 March 2017

Day 1355

Day 1355;

21.65 today was another backwards step

Breakfast: cereal and banana. 
Lunch: granted cheese sandwich (brown bread) and Bakewell slice.
Dinner: chicken and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: Belgium bun and 1 Jaffa cake.

Now this morning I had an idea, it was of my dream home where somebody could live. It's grounds are enormous but the actual property isn't that big in fact it could be just a shed, but  that's for the person to decide in the back garden, the grass behind the shed, you've got a massive lake with an island on it and I call that island Nature Island as you could have tigers, monkeys or even some rhinoceroses on it, but that would make it more of a tropical island so if I had it in England I may have to scale back on the wildlife.

Domesticated dog, Red fox, Grey seal, Common seal, Ringed seal, Bearded seal, Hooded seal, Harp seal, Walrus, Pine marten, Stoat, Least weasel, European polecat, European otter, European badger, Scottish wildcat, Domesticated cat, Fair Isle Wren, Slow Worm, Red Squirrel, Skomer Vole, Natterjack Toad, Schelley, “Scottish” Wildcat, St. Kilda Field Mouse, Pine Marten, Water Rail.

But then I might be able to squeeze a few elephants, rhinoceroses, cave-bears, lions, giant oxen and wolves, as there has been some archeological evidence which has indicated for some of them being here about 6000+ years ago. But back when Britain was still part of mainland Europe and back then I don't know a sI wasn't there but I'm guessing that an elephant could if it wanted walk up from Egypt to turkey to have some chicken and chips, then it could wander onto Italy for some pizza before traveling furthermore north to get to France where he/she can make out with its mate before the final so many miles to get ti England.

But today on Legend of Zelda I have remembered Links Zora "girlfriend" pity she's dead before the start of the game, as she'd have healed me of all of my injuries as soon as I basically have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment