Friday 24 March 2017

Day 1366

Day 1366;

21.52 it was another improvement on yesterday's but not by much.

OBreakfast: cereal, banana and purple grapes.
Lunch: margarita pizza and a cream egg pot of joy.
Dinner.tinned spaghetti with sausages on toast.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have been lazy, I have been playing on Breath of the Wild again. I'm still hopeless at the game, but it's fun getting lost, now that explains why I'm always happy, I'm always lost.

But now I'm about to start off another spiel about how pointless marriage actually is, which is very pointless, unless your religious, which is in itself pointless, as what are religions at there cores? Methods of controlling others by sometimes and quite often insidious means, by working in the same way as these charity shows like Red Nose Day and stuff similar. I know that they're attempting to end poverty by throwing money at it but have you ever thought that if you just leave it it'll go away, eventually, but no you just want to virtue signal by saying we raised x amount of money to throw onto the fire, which just prolongs their agony. I know you may have got all of those "success" stories. Which you keep handing around like a dog with a peg for a leg, saying you know what we saved him (from death) , was hit by a car, but look at him now, as happy as Larry (I have no idea who Larry is it's just a saying, at least I think it is). But you never know how the dog is actually feeling, as it just tries to carry on, the same as it's normal routine. Creatures of habit they are much the same as humans in that respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment