Saturday 4 March 2017

Day 1346

Day 1346;

21.84 was my BMI for today which was considerably better than yesterday but it's still 0.16 shy.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and sponge cake.
Dinner: chicken tikka masala. chicken passanda. rice and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today was a weird Saturday as Emu was up here this Saturday and she's probably dragged Tini off somewhere I thought so I've had no boccia today, so I have been having fun on the Switch this morning. I have worked out how to get through he ice places now all I need is some more meat, to cook up and make it into some more hot spicy food as I have got to a shrine which allows me to stop time which you have to do to that bolder before whacking it with that sledge hammer to clear it out of the way, which I thought was fun.

Tini had brim dragged off for Emu but it warns with Emu as she'd been dragged off to go and get an outfit for her to wear to Emu's wedding and Emu and Allergy had gone to other shops. I still can't believe that I'm to be made into a rapper for this wedding (an usher), but I mean my skin isn't the correct colour for a start, so what are you going to get mr all dolled up in some of that blackface?

So far in my life I gave been to 2 wedding the first was a proper wedding by this I mean that it was in a church and  I didn't enjoy it as it was in a church and the head aches that I got from going into a church,  it's just like now but 100 times worse but I never used to get any from sitting in the graveyard some could say that it was psychosomatically caused as I wanted to believe in the big guy but it had such blatant contradictions within it's holy text, like the part that is about him loving this world so much he gave his only son, but you could be saying that didn't he earlier on in the book literally kill everybody on this rock by causing a big flood to wipe us all out spare a single family and then didn't he kill all of the Egyptians first born sons a bit down the way also where's the love in  that?

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt can you hear them cryin'?
Can you practice what you preach?
And would you turn the other cheek?

>Thank you Black Eyed Peas, I couldn't have put it better myself.



Where is the Love? I honestly don't know do any of you?

For a day on which I haven't done much by the means of fitness my throat is feeling dry. As in fitness all I had done was another 500 strokes on the rower, as well as 10 press-ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 crunches, 10 squats, 10 lunges and 40 speed skaters. Which takes my total number of the 10 routine down to 18 more to do today, but I have no idea where the 10 lunges came from I just did them. which is kinda like the Nike slogan "just do it".

No comments:

Post a Comment