Wednesday 29 March 2017

Day 1371

Day 1371;

It improved today 21.52 or something like that. And I did a full work out session in the gym today, bya full work-ut I don't mean that I went on all of the equipment in the gym today, I mean I worked on my arms and legs today in the gym.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: canned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast and a Belgium bun.
Dinner: steak pie, carrots, potato things and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have been to the gym, it was the usual session that I do, which starts up on the lateral trainer and ends up on the excersise bike. Which also included 2 sets on the pectoral fly machine, forwards and backwards and a set on each of the 4 arm weights machines.

Today I also took down the beast that had overrun the divine beast of the Rito, I did it using a lot of bomb arrows and 1 ice arrow, then I teleported back to the elephant and I took out the calamity of Ganon's creation using similar technique, but now what was I typing yesterday? I can use the Rito's clothing range to sale Mount Eldin? was I high or something when I typed that? I'll cook like a jacket potato If I wear that set of clothes up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment