Monday 6 March 2017

Day 1348

Day 1348;

21.72 was my BMI for today ad today I had a lazy day in as far as I didn't go on the rower and I only did 1 more of the new 10 routine, which now includes 50 speed skaters and 10 lunges, as well as the 40 of the original stuff, I also did 32 minutes on the cycling machine I managed to get up to 10.04km.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (seeded bread) and sponge cake.
Dinner: toad in the hole (sausages in Yorkshire pudding), peas, croquet potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and lemonade.
Snacks: 2 jelly beans.

Today I started out by playing on the Switch, it's so much better than any home console that I have ever owned in my opinion, as you could take the games with you as you walk around, at least now if there is part of a game that I get stuck on I can take it round to a friends house and they could either tell me how to do it while I game or they could show me how to do it. Now all that it needs is some actual games other than Legend of Zelda to get them interested in the console, possibly something similar to GTA as I know that a couple of my friends enjoyed playing that game many years ago I think it was in the PS2 era. So that type of game is probably long gone by now though. I know that 1-2 switch and Snipperclips are games but they are more of collections of mini games from what I have seen of the games from trailers. Games without a big story behind them, it maybe a simple game idea like saving your friends from an evil doer that has kidnapped them for x reason or even game where you have to defeat all of the Angels in order to get some mysterious power so you can return to the afterlife.

My final concept you could say that I just made it up on the fly, I sam about to expand on it a bit now that I have put more thought to it, So the game starts you are asked to select a gender if you select male you play as Mac and if you choose female you play as Fio. Mac or Fio who were the pinnacle of they're religious societies while they were alive and it was tragic how just a few days before the game is set they get trapped in the car as it crushed to death and then when your wanting around in the county town you get mobbed by a load of religious zealots troop up to you and they start waving symbols of there fait at you'd you have a choice you can either run or fight, and they'd /now have to defeat the angels to win back your deaths defeating the master angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment