Monday 27 March 2017

Day 1369

Day 1369:

21.45 which was an improvement on yesterday's dissapointment of a result, I have only been to athletics tonight, elsewise the majority of the day I have been playing Breath of the Wild, other than sleeping and eating, ii think they're the 4 things that I have done for the majority of the day.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: macaroni cheese and 2 cakes.
Dinner: ham sandwich and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 cakes and 1 Jaffa cake.

Today I have played on the switch. As I did yesterday, but yesterday I didn't get around to writing about my adventuring yesterday, But yesterday I also managed to get some time in on the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire. But in my adventuring today on Breath of the Wild I have managed to get my total number of shrines completed up to 41 and I have also found another one of those little Kokori blighters.

I don't know what I've got till it's gone....



I don't know what I've got until it's gone, is one of those things that I would like to say is 100% inaccurate but alas but I can only say that's it's slightly accurate. Unless you are meaning it in some convoluted metaphysical kinda way, then you'd most probably be 100% correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment