Thursday 30 March 2017

Day 1372

Day 1372:

21.45 which was point 07 below yesterdays and I had been on another cycle in the gym today, so what is that telling me? Is it telling me that cycles in the gym are good for weight loss?

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich and something else.
Dinner: pasta,  cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today on Breath of the Wild I got a load of the Kokrok's, so by now I should be up to about  45 Korok's collected. But the last time I saw Hetsu, I think that was his name, he told me that he was going back to his home because I'd reminded him somehow and then I found the lost woods and then I got lost in them, so next up I started attempting some more of the side quests, and I have even found my way back to Eventide island, but this time I flew my way to the island, no need for the raft and the Korok leaf.

Today I saw the below YouTube video.



It's such a breath of fresh air to have these people speak my mind for me, on thee topic of racism and other forms of bigotry. As, just in case you missed the memo, I cannot speak; in real life.

But what is real life? Is it an illusion of which this blog is just one little part of your conscience all of your dailly actions are just virtual simulations of something which is happening in another reality, how do we know that our decisions are really our decisions as you could have something programmed into you qhich would say that the nonsense that this Savage is spewing is just that nonsense,and you should really shut this page down NOW.






.....






...








What you haven't shut the page down, how intriguing, does your personal programming work? As if you've got this far down the page I'm thinking that the men In white coats should probably be knocking at least on the front door of your home, right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment