Saturday 11 March 2017

Day 1353

Day 1353;

21.78 which is an improvement of 0.1 on yesterdays result, and I haven't done much expertise today unless you include the about 200 more calories I burnt off today, which I'm guessing the majority of the extra calories I burnt off today were in the walks to and from the car to the football ground which I apparently ran.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: margarita pizza.
Dinner: I can't remember.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I went to boccia in the morning, but I have forgotten what happened apart from the game was tied at 6-6 and he had said before this end that it'd be the decider. So we played this end and everyone had used up their balls  apart from me and there was 1 red holding so as I was red I decided to launch the ball long and out of play then we'd win the game by 1 shot, as earlier on in the game I'm thinking that we were down 2-0 and we were holding 1 so I decided to play the shot to get us back on level and I knocked the other teams ball closer to the jack which game them a 3-0 lead on us. But Mr Boccia decided to play another end and the other team won it by 1-0 so the full time score was 7-7.

At football later tonight the team the I went to support lost 0-4, but it was a great game, pity the opening 5 minutes of the game couldn't be replicated throughout the game, as the team that I support had the best of the chances at the start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment