Monday 20 March 2017

Day 1362

Day 1362;

21.71 which was up by 0.6 on yesterdays result as I got 21.65 for yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal, pear and banana.
Lunch: canned spaghetti with mini sausages, sausage roll and chocolate chip cookie.
Dinner: spaghetti, tomato with a lot of Italian herbs on and chocolate brownie trifle.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: Bakewell slice and chocolate.

Last night I had the strangest dream, as it starrred a woman dressing up as Batgirl, purple lycra and all, but the weird thing about that dream was I had the distinct feeling that I knew the girl/woman underneath the Batgirl costume but I couldn't figure out from where, I had a feeling that she was a cripple, like me, which really didn't help much as I know a lot of people that are crippled as I was running through a lot of them in my mind I couldn't find 1 that matched her description, so it's probably one of the many that I must have forgotten about.

This morning I woke up as I usually do, I think that Mich must have told me that I had an appointment at the dentist somewhere along the line, also, but I didn't remember so I brushed my teeth as I usually do, Which shocked the dental hygienist. But she still coated my teeth with fluoride, and other groovy tasting stuff.

Within Breath of the Wild I have summoned Epona. using the Link from Twilight Princess Amiibo now I still have to do is tame the royal family's white horse. But I found part of a star also and a king of the mountains which looks, like a stag but it's coloringvis off, also I have been using the Amiibo to allow me to get photos to go in my compilation thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment