Saturday 18 March 2017

Day 1360

Day 1360;

21.59 a 0.11 improvement on yesterdays result just 0.41 until I could say that I have reached perfection, for my BMI.

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: crumpets with raspberry jam and a chocolate eclair.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips in sweet and sour sauce.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now by now you should probably know that my memory isn't too great, it's actually pretty pathetic. With half of the stuff that I "remember" it could be like I'm embellishing the story to make it more dramatic than it actually was and the other half is actually wether or not it actually happened, in the first place.

Now it was boccia today and within the session we had our warm up, which included the usual stretching and using 3 balls to try and hit the coaches feet, then we went straight into a game, apparently Laffv and Natter don't get along a least according to Tini, as she told me after the game, but I was oblivious to what ever friction if any there. Well the teams were Laffv's father/mother, they switched, Laffv and me, sitting in that order chairs 1 3 and 5, then it was Natter, J and Nut, for chairs 2 4 and 6, who were the opposition team. After the first end the score was 0-2 to the opposing team at the end of the second end the score was 2-2, then third end the score was 2-5, then forth end 5-5, then it was my turn to throw the jack ball, so I did, it was a terrible shot it almost went off the court, then it was the turn of my foot to attempt to salvage something from the shot, and it did my shoe struck the ball cleanly and the ball went up to the jack and it sat there in front of it, twas a fluke if I have ever seen one. Anyway we won that end by 1 which put the score to 6-5 in the penultimate end, we had just managed to edge our way ahead for the first time in this match of which we won by 2 shots so we had a victory, 8-5.

I have also been playing on Breath of the Wild, the role of the hero  has been an ambition of mine, but lets face it I'm not cut out the whole heroism thing, I just get too easily distracted, by anything and everything. Especially in Hyrule. when on my trvels  I have been been meeting up with the Rito, Sheikah, Zora, Goron, Hylian and Korok. I'm unsure if there are any of us ordinary human people in the game, as don't make a habit of checking everyones ears, but maybe Beedle is human, he could be as I haven''tv seen his ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment