Thursday 2 March 2017

Day 1344

Day 1344;

21.68 I think bur it was a +2 pounds improvement on yesterdays result.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: bread and butter, cheese and sponge cake.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 1 "hot" crossed bun and 1 jelly been.

Now just in the night I was chocking as I was dreaming about eating and my saliva got kinda out of  control and was blocking up my air ways.

So for the game that I want to create, which is called Legend of the Wolf, I should really get down to actually physically (in a virtual way) creating it as I have got it planned out in my head. and it's only a story but the main story of the game works out as there's 4 main games planned the first is set in a primitive age, the second is set in a medieval age, the third is set in modern times and the forth is set in a future time. But the forth works differently from the other three as it is set to work as a MMORPG type of game as within the first you can set up your character and you can port it over to the second d game from which you can port it over to the third and the third to the forth so your character has grown up throughout the game series along side of the player where in the forth instalment in the series you can use all that you have learnt from the previous games to get the upper hand on any who may cross you or your guild/tribe/clan/collective. as the forth will be a link between all of the individual worlds because from 1-3 it's basically creating the back story behind your world so you could d defeat all 42 of the dungeon in the first instalment of the game but then you could have doe only the minimum numbers of dungeons for the other 2 games so then in the final instalment of the series you may have the advantage over some of the people that didn't manage to complete all  of the dungeons in the first game but how would you fair against some of the people that completed all of the dungeons in either of the other 2 games.

But I'm unsure of the logic of creating a game series that will reward you for sticking with the series from the first game as wouldn't it make it unfair on the people that only get the forth game? But wouldn't it only be the case if I could attract a following for the game series, which I am unlikely to do, so that could mean that it's was in a ditch before it's even started.

Today I have collected a big parcel for Mich, and I was told to scribble on the little electronic pad that the delivery man was holding, so I did.

Today I have done 5 sets of my 10 press-ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 crunches and 10 squats first so I still have to do 200 Speed Skaters with the weight (but then I still have got 200 more from yesterday to do), all this I have done before lunch time. Then I found the ball weight so I decided to catch up on the Speed Skaters target, of which I get from knowing that for every 10 I do I should get another 10 of Speed Skaters things. Now as I have only done 5 sets of 4 10's  that means that I should be getting 5 times 4 which equals 20 so that should mean that I have 20 times 10 of the Speed Skaters to do which makes it up to 200. Which in turn means that I have done 200 Speed Skaters; but then next up on my list of things to get done is the 500 strokes so I have done that as well just before lunchtime. After lunchtime I decided to do 6 more of the 10 routine. So I'm 1 ahead of where I'm supposed to be for this month But I'm still down by 20 on where  I should be if I was to take last months -21 on to this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment