Tuesday 28 February 2017

Day 1342

Day 1342;

Today my BMI was a pitiful 21.52.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and sponge cake.
Dinner: meatballs, pasta and something else.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 chocolate ball.

Last night I remember righting my piece about how much of a dog I am, but the one area I'm lacking in is the size of my cock. As it is pathetically small, but last night I had a dream and it included me and a woman but we were both nude like dogs in the wild, and she was on all fours and I went over there to join her on all fours dog style, well that was an experience that I had in a dream.


hus far I have only done 8 before lunch I have gone to the gym and had a 32 minute cycle on the exercise bike before doing 200 strokes on the rower. So that being said I still need to get 30 more of the 10 routine and 300 more strokes to have accomplished my fitness regime for the first month. 1 more of the 10 routine but then I decided to go out back to get my 300 rows in as if was getting a bit dark. I did 300 more rows to make it up to 500 for today, now it should just be 29 more of the 10's. I got 8 more down 21 to go, but my back started clicking while I was doing sit-ups. So it looks like I have failed at that part go my routine for this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment