Sunday 12 February 2017

Day 1326

Day 1326;

22.17 was my BMI for today and today I did naught of my usual thing so it should be double  of everything for tomorrow.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: margarita pizza and eaton mess.
Dinner: green grapes, purple grapes, porkpie and a whole load of nibbly bits I can't remember what I ate for desert, either.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now last night I managed to defeat the Goron's pest, so now my "Bro's" son is now calling me "Bro" also, but shouldn't I be called uncle, instead?

In a couple of months, or so on, I should be getting my own brother, as Emu is getting married to C, of whichI am just like: why bother? So you "love" each other, shouldn't that be enough, there's no need to have a whole flashy wedding about it. It's just a waste of money, of time and of resources. I know a reason as to why the members of the rich wealthy class like kings and queens or even dukes and duchesses used to get married but the commoners like me and my family I don't think it's necessary is is just the religious that have pushed this upon us? I don't know but it makes sense as it all comes back to control. Because religion was only invented initially by people, probably men, to control others mainly women; which would work out better that way as if you have got a man and if he likes a woman he's going to want to impress her and the man will do anything to get her attention in hope of making that link to get on her good side in order to hopefully fulfil his biological imperative, as if his biological imperative is to have sexual relations with the female in order to produce offspring to basically continue the species

Now today I have been on the tandem and with both C and B, at separate occasions, but I think B and I got tooted at by a car for cycling infant of 2 cars as 1 was were attempting to get up the road and the other was attempting to get down the road. As we both cycled the bike our into the middle of the road in between to cars which were facing the opposite ways.

I have just learned that France managed to beat Scotland in the Rugby Union Six Nations. which came as a shock to me. Does that mean that only England can go through this Six Nations tournament unbeaten make it 2 Six Nations tournaments won without dropping a single game, will they be able to make it? just 3 more games to play to make sure of it. If England manage to do that Eddie Jones would be like an English Rugby God, I know he's not English but...

No comments:

Post a Comment