Friday 17 February 2017

Day 1331

Day 1331;

21.88 was my BMI for today it's still a bit shy of perfection, van I make it to perfection?

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and chocolate bites.
Dinner: ham, 2 eggs, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and sparkling water.

Today I got up and then I went to the gym. why on the treadmill does Tini keep grabbing my back so once I tried batting her hand away and she got all stressed with me, I know I'm not the steadiest on the treadmill with me occasionally accidentally stepping onto the edge of the treadmill with my other foot still on the moving belt of the machine. 

Phantom Hourglass or my personal Phantom 21minute glass and I have got onto the island of the cobble kingdom and I've just talked to thee ghosts of the kings 4 knights, Brant, Bremeur, Doylan and Max, who have granted me access to the temple'/castle (thing) to go thirty and save there king. Which I will do to get the second metal but before I arrived at the island I noticed the small games island which is just in between the two islands in the north east sea.

In fitness today I have been to the gym, started with 10 minutes on the cycling machine and ended with 20 minutes on the treadmill+ an extra 4 minutes cool down time. I also only did 500 strokes on the rower, which took me 13:44 by the time that the rower had stopped it's counting. So today before I had my dinner I had done 110 of each of the 4 exercises. Which put me 1650/1700 for this month, so I'm still 50 behind where I should be. But the rower I'm already at 9000/8500 at least I should be, as I think I did an additional 500 yesterday. 50 more of each of the exercises and doing that I have managed to meet my calorie goal for 5 days straight pity I was still 115 calories short by the time of the gaily body test.  Noe I knew that I was short on my calorie goal as the Wii told me and I realised that I needed the loo pretty badly at that time so I dashed up stairs and I went into the toilet room and I had finished, washed my hands etc, I went back down the stairs to the Wii I checked up on my progress it only said that i had burnt off about 31 calories So I had 84 left to burn so I went back upstairs and I did 10 of each of the exercises, then I traveled downstairs to pick up some of my washing, I did this 5 separate times  before getting back on the Wii and I had burnt off 91 calories by then, I had completed my goal for the 5th day in a  row.

No comments:

Post a Comment