Wednesday 1 February 2017

Day 1315

Day 1315;

21.88 was my oh so disappointing BMI for today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: quornballs, pasta and something that I forgot.
Dinner: chicken, peas, crocket potatoes and jam rolls poly.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice'

So my routine for today should have been breakfast then get ready for the gym as then it was time to go to the gym, but I'm guessing that I ate breakfast took a shower then I got changed into the gym gear then I went to the gym, I'm only guessing that's what happened as I didn't remember taking a shower I only remember myself returning the towel that I use to the shower room. So that was a daft thing that I must have done this morning.

I have published my life for over 3 and a half years on this blog, wow, but I can't remember if it was during me doing this day type thing that Mr Dio died but I have been remembering him today, from the Holy Diver to the Rainbow in the Dark with a lot of his awesome songs in between.

I have also been playing a bit on Skyward Sword but I'm still too much of a spastic to even get to Girahim let alone Demise, and a bit more on Phantom Hourglass I have worked out where I was supposed to go, to get the final 2 sea charts, Also I have secured 10 of the power gems, why is Jolene, the fake pirate, obsessing over Linebeck?

Today in fitness I started off by going to the gym, then when I had returned home I did 1000 strokes on the rower. Next up I did 50 press-ups, 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 squats so that was half done then i did the other half a little while later I can't remember if I did them the other side of dinner or not, but that would make sense... so I'm unsure if I did do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment