Tuesday 31 January 2017

Day 1314

Day 1314;

21.91  was my BMI for the day it's an improvement but it's still not there.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: canned spaghetti and mini sausages on toast.
Dinner: quornballsm pasta and tiramisu. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Donny Trump has taken the first step towards saving the western world with 2 phone calls, more than Obama did in 8 years in one day, and he is condemned for it.



It's sad to say but no he hasn't as some of his senators (at least I think that's  what they're called) are going against his will calling him unconstitutional and un-American, But what is an American? If someone says to me an American I think of a fat orange man/woman wearing a red, white and blue top hat and waist coat, I know it's just a caricature which looks somewhat similar to the below image. An important character trait to him would be his almost overbearing level of pride for his nation and not all of the pandering to the extreme left which will only end with your nations self-destruction, and I would hate to see that happening.



Could you please loose some wight also while your at it,

Yours Sincerely,
Savage

Today in fitness I did 20 press-ups before lunch then after lunch I have been to the gym, for a 32 minute spin on the exercise bikes. Then I went to eat my dinner next up I did 100 more press-ups, 120 sir-ups, 100 crunches and 100 squats. So my total number of press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats for the month was 3120 out of 3100 intended, but my rowing has really let me down this month by me doing some at some times of the month but no where near regularly enough, so I must get to a total of 14000 strokes for next month minimum and then I shall start by eating away at the left overs from this month, not literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment