Sunday 1 January 2017

New years plans...

Now today is the start of the new year.

So my new years plans go as follows;
  • Do 500 strokes per day, on average, on the rowing machine.
  • Do at least 100 sit-ups per day, on average.
  • Do at least 100 press-ups per day, on average,
  • Do at least 100 crunches per day, on average.
  • Do at least 100 squats per day, on average.
  • Go to the gym at least twice a week.
  • Get some actual cycling in (at least monthly I'm hoping).
  • Work on my running.
  • Work on my ballence.
Now those are just 9 of my plans for the next 12 months, I really think that I should add a tenth one, perhaps one that isn't to do with my fitness?

Perhaps it should be the task that C gave me the other day.
  • To complete Super Mário Bros. the original one for the NES.
Now the last one makes it 10, but that one might be easier to complete than the other ones as if I have discovered where the warp zones to world 8 are, Now I should just need to execute the plans within my mind to accomplish all of these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment