Monday 23 January 2017

Day 1307

Day 1307;

31.81 was my BMI for today.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich and fruit cake.
Dinner: quornballs, pasta and
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 1 slice of beetroot cake and icing.

Yesterday I also played a bit on Phantom Hourglass and I completed the temple of courage, the final boss for the temple of courage I found it more difficult but that could just be me that found it that challenging.

The 4 Cubus sisters, are the 4 "captured" maidens on the ghost ship, cubus looks like the word succubus which is a female demon.

After my lunch I decided to get a start on my fitness regime so I did 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 100 squats. Now I do this as a duty, as nothing in life is free so I do this as a payment so hopefully if the time comes I can pay it back but if I ever manage to pay it back, if by some miracle, then I'll have all of the interest for me to pay off then I can rest in peace with my remain scattered across some fields as fertiliser, it'll be time for me to give back to the planet.

100 more press-ips and 50 more sit-ups before going to get my snacks, after my snacks I left my home and I went to athletics. Then I returned home since I've had my dinner and I have only just remembered that I still had to do 50 more sit-ups and 100 at least of crunches and squats. I accomplished al of them with 15 minutes to spare. Which puts me 40 behind on press-ups and sit-ups then 80 behind on crunches and squats, but I also didn't do anything today on the rower. But I'm still waiting for me to get my act together and make sure that I'm on target to reach 15,500 strokes by the end of this month, and if not I really must pull the proverbial finger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment