Monday 16 January 2017

Day 1300

Day 1300;

21.94 today I went to the gym, laugh down athletics club and I have done a quick (well 7 minute) work out as Allergy got a new DVD so she's got Mich and myself roped into doing it also.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, green grapes and purple grapes
Lunch: canned spagetti on toast, mini sausages, a slice of beetroot cake and a slice of chocolate cake.
Dinner: chicken stew, chicken things in garlic and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: a slice of chocolate cake.

I'm terrible with faces. I don't even recognise myself, the majority of the time at least until I grow accustomed to it. Like with B, Allergy's boyfriend, when ever I see him he looks like a different person as during the festive period of time he came around on one day the day that all of Tini's friends came around and I left room just before they arrive as the cackling and other noises they make in an attempt to communicate I find somewhat irritating, to put it mildly. Well I looked at at a boy sat down in the room that they were in and I thought 'who the hell is he' it wasn't until a by of time passed I got onto the correct identity of the boy.

Anyway today I have done none of my daily routine but I have proposed my own little plan to get myself the most out of my gym membership, which even included a little bit of swimming, but that was just as a failsafe for if I haven't got anything planned for a Sunday as If I planned to go to the gym on each of the 5 weekdays I almost did this in the week before the new year, then if I am going to go to boccia on the Saturday which is at a gym, then I could have that day as a cool down day then on Sunday I could go for a ride on the bike with Mich, I could go to the gym's swimming pool or take advantage of the gym membership in another way. Allergy has also acknowledged how unfit she is, it has something to do with having to climb 3 floors of stairs and being really worn out by the top of them, but needless to say she's wanting  to get fitter especially as I'm not saying anything (I'm typing).

Butt the desire of hers to get fitter is all fine, everyone must have one of those deep down inside of their minds somewhere but it is whether they're going to act on it or not and it is for that reason that I'm willing to commend allergy as she is appears to actually want to do something about it now and she started saying something about swimming and how good swimming is for people, then I forwarded an email to her that I received from the gym, that I'm a member of, one which says to forward to people to inspire them to get fitter, by having there own free gym membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment